There are many reasons for:
- Protect your health
- Improve the quality of air you breathe
- Avoid fire hazards
- Reduce heating costs
- Improve the efficiency of your heating, air conditioning or air exchanger system
- Eliminate odors from your ducts
- Extend the life of your system and its components
- Impact and usefulness
Did you know that…?
Dirty ducts can also harbor fungi, mold, pollen or bacteria, invisible to the naked eye, but potentially harmful to health. In addition, by causing an imbalance in the air circulation, they can cause an increase in your energy costs.
If your air ducts are dusty, the particles they contain are thrown into the ambient air that you breathe every time the heating or cooling system starts, or your air exchanger works and many people are there. sensitive.
The consequences can be numerous:
- Simple sneeze
- Pulmonary problems
- Glowing eyes and skin
- Congestion and runny nose
- Chronic fatigue